Our Competitive Pricing Policy
We always aim to offer good value for money to our clients and remain competitive within our industry. Therefore, we undertake to beat any ‘like for like’ quotation by a minimum of 10%.
Lawes Marsh defines a ‘like for like’ quotation as:
- That it is completed by a suitably qualified ‘competent person’
- Includes a full fire safety management audit
- Includes a full fire risk building survey
- Must include a prioritised remedial action plan
Each client is different, therefore, in order to keep our prices as fair as possible, we issue individual quotations based upon the information you provide to us. Prices may vary for a number of reasons. For example, due to the size, age or complexity of your premises, your present circumstances or the level of service that you require from us.
Lawes Marsh can offer group discounts, for multiple premises. The higher the number in the group, the higher the discount.
- For 2 premises a discount of 10% can be applied
- For 3-4 premises a discount of 15% can be applied
- For groups of 5-6 premises, a discount of 20% can be applied
- For groups of 6 and over, a personalised quote will be agreed
Joint assessments discount:
We are also happy to offer a discount for joint assessments, for example, if you ask us to undertake a Fire Risk Assessment AND a Health & Safety Assessment on the same day.
To best assist you, we would be happy to arrange a meeting with you and your colleagues, to understand your needs and discuss how we can help you. This would also give you the opportunity to:
- See an example of our Fire Risk Assessments
- Have the Fire Risk Assessment and your legal obligations explained to you in ‘plain speak’
- Inform us of your exact requirements
- Ask questions