Fire Safety Training Courses
Lawes Marsh has considerable experience in the planning and delivery of a wide variety of fire safety training packages for the public and private sector. We work closely with every customer to ensure that business and individual training needs are met in the most cost effective way. We have worked with both larger organisations with regard to the delivery of tiered corporate training strategies and with many smaller businesses who have taken advantage of our standard courses (see below).
|Course Title||Course Code||Duration||Cost
|Introduction to Fire Extinguishers||IFE||One Hour||£195|
|Basic Fire Awareness and Extinguishers||BFA||Two Hours||£245|
|Role of the Fire Marshal / Fire Warden||FMW||Three Hours||£295|
|The Fire Safety Supervisor||FSS||One Day||£675|
|Fire Risk Assessment in the Workplace||FRA||One Day||£675|
|Fire Risk Assessment and Management||FRM||Two Days||£995|
- Bespoke courses available upon request.
- All prices quoted are per course, (Recommended maximum-twelve students per course). Individuals wishing to book onto any course are requested to contact our booking team for prices and availability.
- Deposit required on booking (please contact us to request out terms and conditions).
- Courses can be carried out at the clients premises, or our modern on site training facility.
- All prices subject to VAT at the current rate. Lawes Marsh can provide national coverage, although additional travel costs may apply in some cases. Please use the on-line form to request a quotation or call us to discuss your training requirements in more detail.