Health & Safety Training Courses
Lawes Marsh has considerable experience in the planning and delivery of a wide variety of safety training packages, for the public and private sector and is an approved training provider for courses accredited by the Chartered Institute of Safety and Health (CIEH).
We work closely with every customer to ensure that business and individual training needs are met in the most cost effective way. We have worked with both larger organisations with regard to the delivery of tiered corporate training strategies and with many smaller businesses who have taken advantage of our standard courses (see below).
|Course Title||Course Code||Duration||Cost
|Health & Safety|
|Foundation Health & Safety||FHS||One Day||£675|
|Health & Safety Supervisor||HSS||Two Days||£1,095|
|Health & Safety Management Module||HSM||Half Day||£395|
|Risk Assessment (Principles and Practice)||RAP||One Day||£675|
|Principles of Manual Handling||MHP||Half Day||£395|
|Principles of COSHH||COP||Half Day||£395|
|Stress Awareness||SAW||Half Day||£395|
|DSE Risk Assessment||DSE||Half Day||£395|
|Foundation Certificate in Food Hygiene||FCF||One Day||£675|
|Foundation Certificate in Food Hygiene (Update)||FCU||Half Day||£395|
|Emergency First Aid / Appointed Person||EFA||Half Day||£395|
|Emergency First Aid / Appointed Person||EFA||One Day||£675|
|First Aid at Work||FAW||Four Days||£1,750|
|First Aid at Work Re-qualification||FAR||Two Days||£1,095|
- Bespoke courses available upon request.
- All prices quoted are per course, (Recommended maximum-twelve students per course). Individuals wishing to book onto any course are requested to contact our booking team for prices and availability.
- Health and Safety courses can be accredited, or non-accredited.
- Accredited courses are subject to an additional fee to cover registration and examination costs, typically £20 per student for one-day courses and £10 per student for half-day courses.
- Assignment admin fee applies for accredited risk assessment course @ £25 per person.
- Student workbooks are available to compliment learning at a cost of £10 each.
- Deposit required on booking (please contact us to request our terms and conditions).
- Courses can be carried out at the clients premises, or our modern on site training facility.
- All prices subject to VAT at the current rate. Lawes Marsh can provide national coverage, although additional travel costs may apply in some cases. Please use the on-line form to request a quotation or call us to discuss your training requirements in more detail.